Thank you for your interest in working with Meemaw Eats. Meemaw Eats is a food and travel blog for people who love all things Americana. All of the recipes are timeless and rooted in nostalgia and history, and the road trips highlight budget travelling and visiting iconic American destinations and restaurants.
Meemaw lives in Iowa and Florida and is an experienced blogger, traveler, and home cook who is passionate about sharing her love of travel and cooking with the next generation. She believes in inspiring others to embrace history through exploring America’s spots and stops and making recipes from the past.
Meemaw Eats is a blog told from a unique perspective; not many senior citizens can be found in the blog-o-sphere! With the trust she’s established with her readers, we put only the best, most relevant products and ads on the site.
If you’re a good fit for our readers, Meemaw Eats has many opportunities. For more information and to obtain our media kit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In general, we are always looking to work with companies on:
- Advertising – We offer monthly, quarterly, or yearly advertising packages and have a few spots available. Contact us for our rates.
- Sponsorship- We are always looking for great products and services for our readers. If you have one you’d like considered and would like to sponsor a post, don’t hesitate to email us.
- Travel Campaigns – We build a custom, targeted campaign to destinations around the Unites States. Meemaw is currently booked through 2017, but has openings beginning in 2018.
- Recipe Development – We will work with you to develop great recipes for our readers using your product(s).
- Brand Ambassadorships – We will positively represent your brand on the blog and through social media
- Freebies/Giveaways/Discounts – We LOVE to share discounts and freebies with our readers! Connect with us to discuss opportunities in more detail.